Are you a passionate sales-driven looking for a new challenge?
KTO Group is a progressive and fast growing iGaming company that has been shaking up the industry. Our aim is to provide a fairer playing field to casino and sportsbook fans. Our brands offer a unique, recognisable and transparent experience to players across the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Affiliate Manager that can see themselves working in a fast-growing enterprise to join our passionate team. This person will be responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts.
What your day would look like
- Building and developing relationships with existing Affiliate partners;
- Manage affiliates communication and updates about new campaigns;
- Helping conceptualize marketing content, review offers and assist with Monthly Reward Payments;
- Regular monitoring of website content, website traffic and overall publisher performance;
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date including: campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers and links;
- Monitor and maintain a presence on affiliate and other relevant forums;
- Deal with queries relating to affiliate systems, tracking codes, mailers, banners, and reporting;
- Compile and create affiliate performance reports;
- Manage performance and optimize P/L of all Affiliates on Monthly basis;
- Actively searching and acquiring new affiliate partners.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years experience working in Affiliation management;
- Detail-oriented, innovative and organized;
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively within a team;
- Sales-driven with excellent negotiation skills and problem solving;
- Good at networking and building relationships B2B;
- Good analytical skills and proficient use of Excel and numbers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (knowledge of other languages is not a requirement but is desired);
- Enthusiastic, and approachable individual with a “can-do” attitude.
- Join our passionate team and have the opportunity to collaborate your own ideas and build upon an already vibrant workplace culture.
What do we offer?
- Wellbeing allowance;
- Yearly company bonus based on performance;
- Professional development and support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work closely with top management and grow your professional profile in a young and fast growing enterprise;
- A great deal of autonomy and opportunity to mold and build processes to your own vision;
- Amazing growth potential;
- Become part of a diverse & multicultural team, whether working remotely or from our head office in the heart of Sliema, Malta