We are looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Full Stack Developer!
Our company works with global brands and fast-growing start-ups and helps them achieve success in the world of online gambling. Your role will entail in building new innovative iGaming Products and increase our ability to deliver applications and services at a high velocity by automating and improving the core tech processes and infrastructures.
What do we need?
- Proven experience of working within a team
- Ability to understand complex logic needed to be implemented in our platform solutions
- Write maintainable and scalable code.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest techniques, frameworks, and libraries.
- Translate business tasks to solutions, estimate time and costs, and determine requirements and specifications.
- Develop, test and deploy back-end solutions to our clients
- Ongoing Maintenance of our present and future projects
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to define and develop product roadmaps
- Collaborate with creative and development teams on the execution of ideas and projects
- Write support documentation and provided training to internal and external users related to the solutions we provide
- Able to work extra hours if need be when we’re behind schedule (Ex. GoLive deadlines, etc.)
- Knowledge in iGaming
What skills should you have?
- Java SpringBoot
- Git Glow
- AWS SQS or RabbitMQ Knowledge